What a year it has been!
It's just a year since I became the new owner of Still Gorgeous & Harrogate has welcomed me and my colleagues with open arms.
We would like to thank you all, whole heartedly!
Once, a children's clothing boutique, we now offer both ladies and just recently, men's clothing too. We are going from strength to strength with a broadening field of clientele and the introduction of our new website and now monthly blog!
Looking fabulous this winter!
It’s winter, we have coats, in many sizes and lengths for all figures. They are selling out fast and have just been fantastic, such beautiful designs and an outstanding range of colours!
How about a Desigual style sheepskin coat, at £59, its a bargain!
This Escada Sport multi coloured knitted long cardigan is just so soft and at only £48.00, an absolute bargain! It truly looks stunning on x
How about a Made in Italy, ballet pink, wool zip up coat, £58?
Are you missing out on this season’s trends?
Garments for the month are following many of the cat walk colour trends for Spring. Living coral, aspen gold, terrarium moss, toffee & brown granite are all favourites for this season and can be found in many of our collections including outerwear.
Our aim for the Still Gorgeous blog is to take the leg work out of watching trends,showing what’s in our boutique and to keep you ahead of the game.
We at Still Gorgeous have tightened the reigns, we are getting the systems into the 21st Century and with your help keeping preloved current, viable and in the news.
Are you ready for Spring?
Now Christmas is over for this season, the DIARY IS NOW OPEN for drop off and pick up’s. Just a little reminder of our policy:
- Tuesday & Thursday 11-3.30pm unless prearranged with Carolyn & Judith.
- No more than 8 items at the moment
- Items must be immaculate, laundered & ready to hang in the boutique
- Now more than 2 years old, unless agreed with our team as a one off piece for example
- Shoes & boots should be new or early worn
- Designer handbags should have provenance if possible
- We are now accepting only high end, high street & designer, unless agreed upon.
The Spring collection diary will be open in Mid February 2019.